The application process for CASCADE-FELLOWS is ONLINE ONLY. The application portal is only accessible during the period that a call is open.
To submit an application you need to register as an applicant. You can then access the online forms in the secure area. If you have difficulty accessing your account, please contact Sandra Winfield.
Your application needs to consist of:
- Your CV information (online form)
- Your research proposal (online form)
- A statement on how taking part in the programme will contribute to your Personal Career Development
- A completed Ethics table (online form)
- Two academic references
- Any additional information, including a scanned copy of your PhD
- A list of up to five impartial subject matter experts in your chosen field of research
- Before the start of your Fellowship you must also supply a formal signed agreement from your Host Organisation that they agree to host you as a Fellow according to the rules of the programme and will support 60% of your Fellowship costs. This must be printed on the official letterhead of the Host Organisation and signed by an authorised representative. Please note that the 60% contribution to funding must be from non-EU sources. You may submit this agreement at any point during the application process: we encourage you to obtain it as soon as possible.
Your data is stored securely and you can only access it when logged in. You may save a draft of your application on the system and return to work on it at any point before the final closing date for the Call. It will not be submitted to us until you select the SUBMIT option.